The Requirements To Study Pure Chemistry And The Job Opportunities
Entry requirements to study pure chemistry
In this department, pure chemistry. Any candidate wishing to study pure chemistry must have the minimum of five (5) credits passes in his/her O level results. It could be WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. The subjects which are; English language, physics, additional mathematics or mathematics, chemistry and economics or technical drawing in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE.
UTME (JAMB) Subjects Combinations To Study Pure Chemistry
A candidate who wishes to study pure chemistry must have to register for the following four (4) subjects in his/her UTME (JAMB). The subjects to put in for proper considerations and evaluations include; English language, mathematics physics, and chemistry for proper evaluations and considerations for admission.
Job Opportunities For A Graduate Of Pure Chemistry
In this field of considerations, its set to come up with good personnel to work in diverse dispensations like; food flours, food chemicals, petroleum industries, paint industries, cosmetics companies, schools, water and natural resources, agro-chemical companies, soap companies and detergents, can be self-employed and amongst others working settings.
check these out!!!
- Requirements Guide To Study Aeronautic/Aerospace Engineering And The Job Opportunities
- The Requirements To Study MBBS-medicine & surgery And The Job Opportunities In Nigeria
- Requirements To Study Horticulture/Wildlife And Forestry Management And The Job Opportunities
- Subjects To Write in Jamb To Study Education
- The Requirements To Study Analytical Chemistry And The Job Opportunities