Do you want to study History?
If, YES! then this great and inspiring article is for you. keep reading and you will get to know and understands better all it takes to study History and or Government in the Higher Institution.
A candidate who wants to study History/Government must have at least five (5) credit passes to include; English language, Literature, Government/History, CRS/IRS and any other arts or social science subject in WAEC, NECO or GCE.
A candidate of History/Government will register the following four (4) subjects in UTME. The subjects include; English language, Literature, Government/History and either CRS/IRS for consideration.
A graduate of History/Government can work in places like; LIBRARIES, HRC,CAC, ECOMOG, ECOWAS, UNICEF, UNESCO, RESEARCH INSTITUTE, NEWS, ADVISER IN GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS, SPEAKERS IN GOVERNMENT ASSEMBLIES, HISTORICAL ANALYSTS etc
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- The requirement to study criminology and penology/criminology and security studies
- What Are The Requirements To Study Nursing In Nigeria And The Job Opportunities
- Ajayi Crowther University Steps by Steps For Courses Registration Online 2022/2023 Session (Complete Guide)
- Complete List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria (SchoolGuide) News
- The requirement to study international relationship/history diplomacy